Now Hiring: Copy Posse Personal Assistant
The Copy Posse PA Job Description
The Copy Posse’s founder, Alex Cattoni, is looking for a Personal Assistant.
I am looking for a passionate, organized, and detail-oriented Personal Assistant to assist me with my day-to-day administrative and household tasks.
This role is for you if you have experience and understanding of what it takes to assist a fast-paced entrepreneur and have a talent for handling various tasks with ease.
You are quick on your feet and often know what is needed before it’s asked. You love optimizing, organizing, supporting and operating to the highest standards.
You must be located in Vancouver to apply for this role. You’ll work from my home office in Vancouver 3 days per week (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday morning for 2-3 hours).
The Job Itself:
- Walk my dog Tater
- Run errands such as dry cleaning, groceries, post office, taking Tater to dog groomer, buying fresh flowers, returning clothes etc.
- Organization/labeling/filing as needed
- Book appointments / reservations
- House/dog sit when out of town (I.e. stay at our place in the guest bedroom for up to a week).
- Place online orders
- Manage and book travel
- Research travel plans
- Creating packing lists
- Basic home tasks (load/empty dishwasher, water plants, minor tidying, clean out the fridge) *Note we have a cleaner so it’s just maintenance, not full cleaning needed
- Breakdown and take out recycling
- Water front yard (in Summer)
- Support with packing for trips (getting suitcase ready, etc)
- Unpacking from trips
- Restock household supplies (TP, paper towels, soaps, laundry detergent, dish soap)
- Anything else needed to bring the home back into balance
- Supporting with party planning (I.e. communicating with chef, bartender, stocking alcohol, groceries, etc)
- Purchasing/ordering gifts
- Sending birthday cards
- Receiving packages
- Other tasks as needed
- Must love dogs (like LOVE dogs)
- Must be open to staying at my home for up to a week to dog sit
- Must have access to vehicle
- Must be local (Vancouver – preferably close to Downtown/South Granville)
- You’re not afraid to ask questions and reach out when you need help
- You have very high attention to detail—You catch typos and errors in documents, cards and orders easily (and know the secret code is PA177)
- You love to multitask and do it well
- You almost get sick pleasure out of organization and order
- You may think you are OCD, that’s celebrated here
- You love to turn chaos into structure, make lists and create processes
- You are a people person and have no problem speaking to, working with others and asking questions
- You can anticipate problems and seeks solutions to save time and ease processes
- You are known to be a bit “high maintenance” because you hold yourself and others to high standards
- You have an “I’ll figure it out attitude” and love to problem solve
You have 1+ year of experience being a Personal Assistant equivalent.
You take ownership, accountability, and responsibility.
You genuinely care.
You’re a team player.
You show integrity.
How to apply:
Fill out this form by June 20
About Alex Cattoni
Alex Cattoni is the Founder of the Copy Posse Agency and Academy. Since 2011, she has launched several successful brands and has proudly partnered with many of the hottest transformational brands and businesses on the planet, writing high-converting sales copy, scaling multi-million dollar brands, and crafting iconic promotional campaigns.
Today, she’s on a mission to mobilize the raddest, baddest crew of authentic copywriters with a passion for creating community, credibility and conversions with nothing but powerful and precise wording.
Through her weekly YouTube videos, Alex helps copywriters, aspiring copywriters and entrepreneurs learn, write and ignite their businesses with words that work.